First published in the Nov. 12 print issue of the South Pasadena Review.
In observance of various holidays taking place in the months of November 2021 to January 2022, City Hall and other departments will be updating hours of operations.
These hours will differ from department to department, depending on the various needs of the community.
Both the South Pasadena Police and Fire Departments will have staff available to assist the public during all holiday closures. The contact for the SPPD regarding nonemergencies is (626) 403-7270, while the SPFD can be reached at (626) 403-7300.
Scheduled closures include:
• Nov. 24-25, in observance of the Thanksgiving holiday
• Dec. 25-30, in observance of winter holidays
Parks and Recreation, and Senior Center:
• Nov. 24–25, in observance of the Thanksgiving holiday
• Dec. 27–31, in observance of Winter Holidays
• Nov. 24, early closure at 5 p.m. in observance of the Thanksgiving holiday
• Nov. 25-26, in observance of the Thanksgiving holiday
• Dec. 24-27, in observance of winter holidays
• Dec. 29, 2021 – Jan. 2, 2022, in observance of winter holidays